How to Create a Website Using WordPress
This is a simple process which is achieved is following steps-
- Log in to your hosting account.
- Go to Control panel.
- Find the “WordPress” or “Website” icon and click it.
- Select the domain over which you want to host your site.
- Press “Install Now” button to access your WordPress Website.
The WordPress provides a variety of themes and templates to choose from. These themes allow you to make your website more attractive and user-friendly.
Finding yourself a theme that you like is a small process which you can achieve in following steps-
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard
If you don’t know how then just type http://nameofyoursite.com/wp-admin
It will look like:
- Press “Free themes” and access to the theme you like.
- Install your new theme
Domain Name Selection
While choosing the appropriate domain name there are a few things that you should keep in mind-
- It should be brandable
- It should be easy to remember
- It should attract user toward it
Adding & Editing pages to your website
- Save previous changes by clicking “Update”.
- Press “Appearance” > “Menu” from your dashboard.
- Find the page you created and press “Add to Menu”.
Creating a Static Front Page
- In “Settings” > “Reading”
- Select the page of your choice, here “Front page” denotes the homepage.
Website creation and theme installation can be tough, you might need technical support. Please visit WordPress Support page for any technical help and to contact us visit WordPress customer help page.